Is Your Crawl Space Costing You?
A musty, uncared-for crawl space makes for an unhealthy home. Bug Man’s Crawl Space Care tackles the entire area to create a crawl space moisture barrier and make your home more energy-efficient – which saves you money and hassle in the long run!
We serve crawl spaces in the Roanoke and New River Valley, and farther. Be sure to take advantage of our current specials.
Call 540.345.8300 today to schedule a FREE inspection and estimate.
Schedule FREE Inspection & Estimate
Crawl Space Care begins with a free inspection and hassle-free estimate. We’ll give you our advice and you can choose which care option is best for you without pressure from us.
Getting Started with CrawlSpace Care
- Bug Man’s Crawl Space Care begins with a free inspection and hassle-free estimate. We’ll give you our advice and you can choose which care option is best for you without pressure from us.
- We work with your schedule to arrange the best time and day for installation, and we get to work right away. We will prep your crawl space by removing debris and old insulation. We also will rake out the loose soil to level the space.
- We will treat the crawl space understructure with BoraCare/MoldCare by Nisus to kill and prevent fungus as well as strengthen and preserve the wood. The soil is treated with Bacazap by Nisus to prevent musty odors.
- We will seal all vents and holes with Hiti expandable foam and install Bora Foam insulation to keep out moisture and pests.
- We install floor liner based on ground conditions and customer preference.
- You can monitor your temperature and humidity levels without entering the crawl space with a thermal hygrometer that we will install. An air inducer will regulate temperature and humidity in the crawl space.
- Other preventative measures will be assessed and installed based on the crawl space needs.
Easy payment options
Our flexible payment structures will allow you to maintain your home stress-free. We will work with you to find a solution that fits your budget, and have financing and promotions available for our customers. Call 540.345.8300 today to schedule a FREE inspection and estimate.
Benefits of Enclosed Crawl Spaces
There are several health and cost-saving benefits to crawl space encapsulation.
- You will notice an improvement in air quality. Dust and other contaminants stay out of your home when your crawl space is properly encapsulated. Your family stays healthier.
- We create a crawl space moisture barrier so your home’s floors last longer. Moisture can cause floors to buckle and rot and can cost thousands of dollars to repair.
- Our Crawl Space Care helps prevent mold from creeping into your home. Stopping mold growth can prevent your home from having a musty odor, and also prevent allergens from getting into the home. You will not experience that coughing, wheezing, nasal stuffiness and throat irritation associated with mold allergies.
- Your home will be more energy efficient. With crawl space encapsulation, the duct work will be properly sealed, and less energy will be used to keep your home at comfortable temperatures. Those savings get passed on to you which could save you as much as 18% on heating and cooling bills.
- Once your crawl space is encapsulated, it will be a lot harder for pests and rodents to get in. Termites thrive in moisture-rich environments and can cause terrible damage to your foundation.